Pages - Menu

August 06, 2012

Enchanted creature

Pleather shift dress - Primark. Feather necklace - Topshop. Eyelashes - Topshop. Earrings/Nose ring - Model's own.
Dress - Rare. Boots - Internationale. Headband made from Fabric scraps from Fabric Land. Eyelashes - Topshop.
Snake print tee in Purple, Gold and Orange - Made by me MissV. Louise. Leggins - Primark. Heels - Office.
All photography and styling has been done by me. Please do not take without permission.
This is a photo shoot I did a little while back for my uni project. My model was absolutely fantastic - Sharmilla - so many thanks to you! She's off to China for a year to teach, so best of luck, my camera and I will miss you.
Not much has been going on really, most of my friends are at work in the week so because I'm just temping over Summer I've been really bored. So apologies for not having anything overly exciting to say!
If you like my photos please let me know, I'm looking to do some more fashion shoots some also, so if you think you have a good look and would be around Bristol from September do give me a shout!
Have a little cheeky click on the follow button too? Thanks ;) x

Also, as you may have seen from the image caption, the snake tee's have been made by me. I have another 10 for sale that I will be putting up here soon, so stay tuned if you're interested.
Happy Monday xx

No comments:

Post a Comment