Pages - Menu

December 02, 2012

So You Shoes wish list.

I wandered onto this site one day whilst browsing through blogs, and I just love it. They have a such a good selection of shoes! I love shoes.
So I thought I'd put together a wish lost of shoes I want, just I case anyone reading this is stuck on what to get me for Christmas ;) ha.



Wood heel lace up boots in Black, Tan suede and Floral £40
Wood heel court shoe in Turquoise suede £35




High heel Chelsea boot - £35
Flat glitter pumps in Gold and Black - £25
Gold stud pump shoe - £25
What do you think? I have always been a fan of the Jefferey Campbell Lita boots, and if any of you read a lot of blogs, or blog yourself, it seems they are the 'must have' shoe if you want to be anyone in blog land. I'm not normally one to conform all that much to the hype, but I absolutely love them. However, as a poor little student the Lita boots carry a way too hefty price tag for my little purse to handle, so a look-a-like pair will have to do. I've seen a few around that aren't bad, but just look obviously a lot cheaper than the real deal, but these ones on SoYouShoes have done well! They don't look cheap, the material actually looks really well made and they are such a good replica I think. I need to get some in my life, and see how they measure up in real life! Do you like these boots? Which colour would you wear?
These Chelsea boots I'm (hopefully) getting for Christmas from pops :) he was stressing over what to get me for Christmas, (such a dad thing!) so I said well, all the boots I own have been worn down to the end and all let water in, which is not ideal for the weather at the moment! So I'd love these! Fingers crossed. They are such a good everyday boot that adds that bit of sophistication to any outfit. I originally wanted the Topshop Allegra boots which are pretty much exactly the same shape, but cost either £75 or £85. When I saw these I actually think I like them more. I love the worn down texture, it makes the, look slightly vintage and have that loved feel about them. Plus they're only a fraction of the price. Boom. 
As for the flats, I know it's not really pump weather with all this disgustingly non-stop rain, but they're so cute! With the glitter ones I fell like I'd have to moon walk everywhere in true MJ style but they are lovely for sparkling up a day or evening outfit. The stud shoes are just as gorge, and the rounded off stud means I'm less likely to stab myself in the back of the heel when I walk!

I have so much uni work to do today, and actual job work tonight too, but all I want to do is lay in bed all day. And eat cake.  

Hope you're having a good weekend :) feel free to follow!
X

9 comments:

  1. Love those chelsea boots, your blog is really cute :) XO

    dottymakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks :) feel free to follow! I'd really appreciate it :)
      X

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm dying for litas! I'm hoping to get a pair for christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah me too! Do let me know if you do! Feel free to click follow ;) I would rally appreciate it :) :) xx

      Delete
  4. Hey Hun just followed pop over to my blog sometime coleoftheballl33.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love :D I'll go have a look now :) x

      Delete