Pages - Menu

February 19, 2013

LONDON FASHION WEEK AW13

Here are some more images from the incredible LFW... Very photo heavy I'm afraid!


Rocking the monochrome stripe in knitwear.



 This lovely lady has definitely read my sunnies post! She's gone for the retro cat eye and is wearing it like a pro.


Neon is coming in full force this Spring. If you're not quite as daring (like me) then you could always opt for an accessory or accent piece like this fashionista above. I love the neon jumper, but mixing it with a pink jacket and pale blue jeans tones it down just enough that it doesn't knock you out like a slap across the face with a neon fish. No one wants that. This look also ties in the colour block trend that's creeping its way back this Spring. Kudos.


 Colour block brogues. Boom. They're so cool I'll let you off for having your laces untied.


Simple, elegant and stylish. This look is wearable across any age and body type. Mix block blacks and whites for a classic look. The minimal pointed toe court shoe just sets it off perfectly. I practically live in black clothes so this works for me! Plus black is slimming. Win.


This model knew exactly what she was doing. Work it girl!


Ah Victoria from MIC you babe. Chilling with this insanely cool designer. I managed to get a snap of her working the Motel tote bag too. Double win.


Print clash. Love it.



Spotted - the lovely LLMLRS with those oh-so-statement sunnies.




Erm... sure! He sure knows how to work his style. Fair play dude.


In. Love. With. These. Glasses.
Need.


I bumped into the FLAWLESS Shirley from Meek~N~Mild wearing monochrome with a bold red lip. If you haven't seen any of her videos yet, I highly recommend.


This was actually a person. Seriously.


I fell in love with these two. They just go to show, fashion never gets old.




This was walking around on its own. I know. WTF.




Ah! Favorite blogger alert. I had to try and keep my cool. Sammi from Beauty Crush, Shirley from Meek~N~Mild and Kavita from She Wears Fashion. My ultimate faves and they were all so so nice. If you see this girls, it was a pleasure to meet you!


Satchel from the Cambridge Satchel Company. Neon. Boom.


Perspex and monochrome stripe clutch from H&M.


Jacket from Zara.


Gorgeous twinnies! Leather (pleather?) quilted skirt from Topshop.


So cute! The lovely Rebecca Tan in Vintage.


This lovely lady is from Superstar Magazine. Looking so adorable in Monochrome.


This yellow bag is from Zara (and was only £30?!?!), and I adore the black strap heels, don't you?!

I hope you managed to get to the end! I did warn you it would be very photo heavy. So well done if you're still here, props to you!

Love x

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:22 pm

    Everything is very open with a clear explanation
    of the challenges. It was definitely informative. Your
    website is very helpful. Many thanks for sharing!

    Feel free to surf to my homepage ... get followers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries :) Thanks for stopping by! x

      Delete
  2. These are fantastic photos! I am always around Somerset House but usually in the evenings so I miss everything! Love this post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much :) It's such a cool place, I loved every minute of it! Thanks for stopping by, I'm glad you liked it x

      Delete