Pages - Menu

March 22, 2013

BRISTOL FASHION WEEK

What a fantastic show! If you follow me on twitter (@vicki_louise) or Instagram (@vickilouise2) you'll know that Bristol have just hosted their official live blogging show at the Mall in Cribbs Causeway - and what a spectacle it was!
I haven't been to the Mall show before, only Cabot, so I was so excited to say the least, especially as I managed to bag myself a blogger pass to the show. Result.
I went along with my lovely blogger friends and uni pals Natasha and Beth, and met the gorgeous Justine there, mooched around the shops and stalls to finally collect our passes and go on in to the show.
The show itself, much like Cabot Circus, showcases looks from stores within the mall, John Lewis, Marks and Spencer, River Island and the likes, so right up my street as I'm definitely a high street girl.

Here's some snaps of the show, see if you can spot your favorite SS trend!


The opening was fantastic, and none other than Bond themed. I love me a bit of Bond.











More on this tomorrow...
What's your favorite??
x

Disclaimer - All of these images have been taken and edited by me, if you wish to use them, please credit back to this site, thanks!


PS - Not sure why Lingeire and Swimwear have decided to blur.... I'll fix it tomorrow :)

2 comments:

  1. Omg this looks amazing gutted I missed this I really wanted to come :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw such a shame! I'd definitely recommend going next time :) x

      Delete