Pages - Menu

April 05, 2013

PARTY ALL DAY

Steel Panther tee (boyfriend's)
Topshop jeans
Zara shoes
Random outfit today, we're going out to the Bierkeller tonight (metal club) for the boy's 21st, so I thought I'd pop on something slightly more appropriate - saying that, anyone who knows who Steel Panther are, they're far from appropriate in any sense of the word.

I've had these amazing Zara shoes for a while now, it's almost a sin that I haven't posted about them yet! Embellished brogues, a thing of beauty.

Happy Friday! x

15 comments:

  1. I love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your brogues! Embellishment is so on trend for SS13 as well! :)

    http://hannahrebekahcampbell.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they're spot on :) major Zara lovin'! Xx

      Delete
  3. Love your outfit,your style is very cool.^^
    I like your blog. maybe follow each other on bloglovin???
    Let me know follow you then back.
    LOvely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you :) yea ok i'll go over and have a look now :) :) xx

      Delete
  4. i love the outfit , the brogues are amamzing!,


    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Drop me an email babes, in reply to your instagram comment, and i'll reply to you there if you likey, emails on my blog x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the follow.^^
    Follow you back on bloglovin and gfc,too.
    Do you also follow me on gfc???
    Lovely greets

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heyyy sexxxyy ladyyy! Love these photos you suit the grunge look :)love those brogues too! xx

    www.fashionmixbag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. HEY new follower :)

    Looking super cute doll, love the sparkly brogues!

    tan-talk.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete