Pages - Menu

May 30, 2013

BENEFIT #STAYFLAWLESS BLOGGER EVENT


Benefit has to be one of my favorite cosmetics brands, I just love the cheeky names, the fantastic range of products and the absolutely beautiful packaging. I went to their Fake Up Concealer launch a little while back, which was fantastic - read about that event here if you like - so when I was contacted by lovely Benebabe Lucinda I jumped at the chance to go again! 


The event was hosted by the lovely staff from the Benefit HQ, and was held in The Living Room Restaurant and Bar - a wonderful setting. There were decorations everywhere, products dotted around and lots and lots of champagne, everyone had a grin from ear to ear. I certainly wasn't complaining!


Lisa Potter-Dixon (Head makeup artist, trend artist and brow expert) chatted to us about the history of Benefit and gave us all a demo on how to apply the new product - Stay Flawless Primer. Honestly? It looks fantastic. The idea behind it was that most women have the problem that their makeup doesn't stay on for long enough, I can vouch for that. My face literally seems to eat my makeup after about 2 hours. The product is meant to act as a 'makeup magnet', effectively locking in your foundation for up to a whopping 15 hours!

I have to admit I'm dubious, being a major sufferer of the makeup meltdown, so I will be reviewing it in due course and I will let you know how that goes!





Overall the event was a huge success, and I hope I get to attend many more in the future! One of the highlights of the evening, was the fact that we all got to walk away with the most amazing goody bag... Ever. 
Plus, they hosted a little quiz to see if we were listening, and I won a prize! I was over the moon to say the least!


Want to see what was in it? Well you'll have to come back tomorrow! Otherwise this would be a very photo heavy post, so I thought I'd split it up and add a little suspense! 
You can get yourself a Stay Flawless from June 13th, and trust me, if what I've seen so far is anything to go by, you'll definitely want to.

Are you a benefit fan? What's your favorite product?

Also, a little shout out to the lovely bloggers I met/saw whilst I was there; Karis, Chelsea, Mali, Jade, Hannah and Laura - I hope you enjoyed it just as much as I did!

If you get a chance... pop over and like, share and tweet my entry for ELLE UK's next intern Fashion Director here! Thank you x

No comments:

Post a Comment