Pages - Menu

May 31, 2013

BENEFIT #STAYFLAWLESS... GOODIES

So, as promised, I said I would let you see what I received in the amaaaazing goody bag at the Benefit blogger event...



How incredible?! Here's the run down...

Stay Flawless 15-Hour Primer, full size. Released June 13th.
Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation, full size. This was especially lovely because they matched us all with the perfect shade, mine being Ivory "Believe in me". 
A foundation brush and...
The prize I won was this incredible set; The Bronze of Champions. This contained a travel size, all-you-need kit made up of;

WOWZERS. This is in their handy book-like boxes, perfect for taking away with you, so you can be bronzed and beautiful where ever you're going! Perfect.



I will be trying out all of these amazing products very soon, so expect to see my thoughts popping up on here in the near future.

See anything you like? Please do let me know in the comments if you have tried any of these, Hoola is a personal fav, what about you?

If you get a chance... pop over and like, share and tweet my entry for ELLE UK's next intern Fashion Director here! Thank you x

No comments:

Post a Comment