Pages - Menu

May 02, 2013

COBALT

Clothing and jewellery - Primark
Ring - Primark Mens
Nails - Models Own Tropical Sun
So it seems I'm on a Primark spree recently, oops. I finally got myself a pair of disco pants! Okay, so I know I'm a bit late jumping on the bandwagon, and now everyone has them which is annoying, but at a fraction of the American Apparel price I couldn't not. They're so comfy! I feel like my legs are elastic when I walk, and they suck everything in which is always a bonus.
This t-shirt is actually about 4 sizes larger than my actual size, but it was the last one and I just fell in love with the gorgeous cobalt blue. The rolled sleeve hem gives it a relaxed structure, and the oversize nature means it's an easy throw on. Even though disco pants are opaque enough to wear a top that doesn't cover your bum, I'm not quite there yet. I still like to wear something longer, or wear a strap top underneath to retain my dignity, so this top was great to chuck on before work. 
This necklace was an absolute steal! I picked it up for a pound, and even though it's painted green, I've worn it back to front to show only silver - two in one!

2 comments:

  1. I have that necklace too, never thought of wearing it back to front to be honest.. thanks for the tip!

    http://hannahrebekahcampbell.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete