Pages - Menu

May 16, 2013

COLLECTION 2000 EXTREME 24HR FELT TIP LINER


I have never been a liquid eye liner girl, I've always opted for the easier kohl liners that leave room for error. But recently I've seen so many bloggers and friends pull off the gorgeous cat flick that I fell onto the bandwagon and thought I'd give it a go!
I wanted to start with something easy, as I've attempted to use the ones with a little pot and brush, but ended up looking like I'd been punched rather than our lovely feline friends. Not good.
After speaking to my lovely friend Beth, I decided to go for the Collection 2000 Extreme felt tip liner in black. I chose to go with this purely because the nib is like a felt tip pen, and I know how to hold a pen so I thought it would be the best way to go. I was surprised at how well I managed to do it first time if I'm honest, it wasn't quite ready for public viewing but I gave myself a gold star none the less. Pretty proud. I now think I'm a pro, I'm far from it but this liner has made the transition from pencil to ink a lot easier.
It is a true black shade, and holds really well. I hate it when you put on a liquid liner and have to hold your lid as still as possible for what feels like forever to avoid getting mess all over your eye, but this one dries very quickly, brilliant if you're in a hurry.
The nib isn't too thin either, it's a good width to get a good solid line in one go, but not so thick that you don't have any room to play.
In all I'm very pleased I decided to take the plunge, and if you're a newby to the liquid liner, then I'd highly recommend this one!

Follow me on Bloglovin'

7 comments:

  1. This sounds great, might have to check this out!

    caperepulchra.blogspot.com xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:53 pm

    Great review, I'm definitely going to check this out!

    Beauty Baroness ☮♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks lovely, I hope you like it! X

      Delete
  3. This was really easy to apply but it just didn't suit my super sensitive skin. :( It's a shame because it was one of the easiest to apply.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you lovely :) Oh great I'll go and have a look now! xx

    ReplyDelete