Pages - Menu

June 08, 2013

ROYAL BLUE







Wearing - Tunic, H&M, Cardigan, H&M, Jewellery and Sunglasses, Primark, Heels, Urban Outfitters.


This colour is so striking, the photos just don't do it justice. I think I probably could have gotten away with the size down, I seem to look a bit swamped in these photos, but I love it none the less. I should have taken a photo without the cardigan really, but it's a t-shirt shape with a slight capped sleeve and then just hangs however it pleases. It seems to have photographed quite turquoise? Oops, it is actually a very royal blue, the necklace shot is probably the closest. Lesson learnt there!
These sunglasses have not left my face since I picked them up for a steal in Primark, although as far as sunglasses go for purpose, they are the worst. They give no protection from glare or anything else sunglasses are meant to do, they just look damn cool. And that's alright with me.
I found this cardigan in H&M recently, as all of my others seem to have been nibbled on by fairies and are just falling apart at the seams. The fabric is lightweight, and very soft, yet it has enough weight to it that it hangs beautifully and sort of shimmys when you walk. Plus it already has a rolled up sleeve, which is a personal fav.

On a personal note, I've decided enough is enough and it's time to shape up. I've given myself the goal of graduation (a month and a bit away) to drop a dress size and finally start making the changes I've longed to for so long. I feel like by putting this on here for all of you to see, It'll make sure I do it as I don't want to look stupid. If anyone has any tips or tricks in how to break the bad habits and turn my life into a healthy one, please do share, we can all help each other together!
I've been feeling so inspired on the blog front recently, but as soon as I see the pictures it reminds me that I'm not in fact Jessica Stein or Nicole Warne, and that's okay, but I'm going to do my best to get as close as I can. 

Enjoy the sun lovelies!

Follow me on Bloglovin'

Photos taken by my Dad.

2 comments:

  1. Love the sunglasses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the dress! such a gorgeous colour.
    the necklace is beautiful too, very edgy.

    http://scarletredblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete