Pages - Menu

October 01, 2013

DAJANA BASIC COLLECTION LAUNCH - DETAILS


Here's a few snaps from the Dajana Basic launch. It was such a lovely evening with so much attention to detail that I'm already awaiting her the next collection -  rather impatiently I'll admit. Cocktail reception, sweet and savoury treats, Freya Rose shoes with floral detailing and hand written thank you notes inside every goody bag made out to each individual person. The whole evening felt like a fairytale. And the dresses... Oh those beautiful dresses. 
I always find it quite daunting going to events like this on my own, I'm not the best at walking up to someone and just saying hi. When I got there, I had no idea what to expect, who I would see and where the evening would go. Needless to say, I wasn't quite the only one who had rocked up on their lonesome. I met the lovely Zalak, a freelance stylist and the just as lovely blogger Jodie. It's always nice when you meet new people, networking and the lark is great fun when you get over the initial nerves. Plus, popping into a bowling bar in Russel Square with new pals for a drink after the show is always a plus, wouldn't you say?


No comments:

Post a Comment