Pages - Menu

October 21, 2013

MAC GOODNESS

       


So recently I've been a little naughty and updated my makeup collection a little... Starting with these beauties.

Mac Studio Fix Powder plus Foundation in NW20 - if I'm honest, this isn't what I meant to get. I actually wanted the Studio Fix foundation, not the powder version, but when this arrived I decided to give it a go anyway. My skin seems to have transitioned towards one of an oily nature in the past few months, especially around my chin and t-zone, so a powder finish is probably just what the doctor ordered. 
It comes in a really sweet compact, just like the bronzers, with a secret compartment to house a lovely little face puff/sponge. I still use foundation and concealer first, and then dab this around my face to set everything and stop my base sliding away during the day. I do like the consistency of it, but I find it looks a little paler than its liquid foundation sister. Overall, I like it. Not too sure if I would re-purchase just yet, but it has become part of my normal everyday makeup routine, so we will see. Have you used this? What do you think?

Mac Bronzing Powder in Bronze - I love these bronzers. I finally got around to re-purchasing this one and it has quickly found it's way back into the everyday collection. Once I have used the powder, I then go over again with Rimmel Clear Complexion powder and then get bronzing. I use it all over my face to add a little glow, and then go back and contour on top to add some definition to my cheek bones and forehead. I use a Real Techniques blusher brush to apply it, and then if I need to, I'll contour with their contour brush, which applies the colour really evenly on the skin. I don't find them overly pigmented, but you don't have to use loads either, its just the right amount of product versus visible colour. What do you think?

To finish this look I added some They're Real to my lashes and swiped on some Burberry Lip Velvet in Bright Poppy to my lips. You like?

Follow me on Bloglovin'

2 comments:

  1. Hi ya,
    nice to met you at the underground cookery school.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so lovely to meet you too! Thanks for stopping by :) I'll be posting very soon!

      Delete